Utility service for Water, wastewater, and Solid waste can be established, changed, and disconnected at City Hall, 147 Fourth St.

Identification and a document that shows who has authority to establish service is required - ex: lease agreement. All people listed on the utilities account must come to City Hall with proper identification.

You will also need to fill out a Utilities Service Request Form and pay all necessary fees. 

How do I's