GONZALES PLANNING COMMISSION
Gonzales is governed by the City Council. The City Council appoints advisory committees and commissions to assist with decisions. The Gonzales Planning Commission advises the City Council on land uses. The commission meets on the second Monday of each month at 6:00 P.M. Although the Commission Chair and City Staff will be in the City Council Chambers for meetings, during the era of the pandemic most people will opt to participate remotely.
- Tim Jackson – Chairperson
- Gloria Velasquez – Chair Pro Tem
- Myrna Morales – Commissioner
- Johnathan Bohorquez – Commissioner
- Ernesto Mancera – Commissioner