The Gonzales Police Department takes great pride in being part of the community and working with our residents to find solutions to the problems we encounter. The members of the department should treat our residents and visitors with respect and courtesy. If you have a complaint or question about a police officer or employee of the department, you should call the non-emergency number (831-755-5111) for the police department and ask to speak with a supervisor. Explain to the supervisor what your complaint is and the supervisor will assist you with how to proceed. If you do not wish to speak with a supervisor, you can always contact the Chief of Police during normal business hours.