To report a…

  • Leak or break at your water meter
  • Water quality issue
  • Water leak in the street or fire hydrant
  • Sewage spill or illicit discharge into a manhole
  • Fallen street tree or limb

Call Gonzales City Hall at 831-675-5000 Monday-Friday (8 AM-5 PM). Outside of city business hours, call the non-emergency dispatch number 831-755-5111 (they will contact the on-call public works person).

If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911.

How do I's