In order to change any of your utility services please do the following:

  1. Complete the Utility Service Order form to connect/disconnect/change utility service (Water/Sewer/Garbage)
  2. Fax (831-675-2644) or take to City Hall, 147 Fourth St, Gonzales, CA, 93926
  3. Any fees may be paid over the phone or at City Hall
    **There is a $2 convenience fee for credit/debit card use**
  4. Deposit must be paid:
    $150 to turn on service for tenants 
    $300 to turn on service for Commercial 

Please keep in mind that the transaction will NOT be complete until all fees are paid. 


How do I's