Please call the non-emergency line at 831-755-5111 and report the crime. You need to report the matter to the police department as soon as possible. If the police department is not aware of a crime they are unable to use their resources to solve it or prevent it from occurring again. Once a police officer is assigned to handle the investigation, he or she will assist you to the best of their ability.