Highlights for this week
- Take note of the new days and hours for the Community Church's Una Mesa food pantry distribution and the clothing closet (see slides for details)
- Renters can learn more about the California COVID-19 Tenant Relief Act at this website
- Two very important things:
- Complete your 2020 Census here before the September 30, 2020 Deadline!
- Register to vote or check your registration status here before the October 19, 2020 registration deadline!
- The Gonzales branch of Monterey County Free Libraries is open three days a week for curbside library service (see slide for details)
- A fun activity for kids and adults alike: Sign up for "Pen Pal with a Cop" (see slide for details)
- CAPSLO is welcoming pregnant women for their Home Base program (see slide for details)
- Visit the City of Gonzales website to find out ways you can help your community in this time of need
- Find out more about Friends, Family & Neighbors Playgroups for young children and their caregivers in Gonzales (see slide for contact information)