KICK Kiosk Wk of 11/30/2020
Highlights for this week
COVID-19 & Safety
- For everyone's safety, City Hall will be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, as a result of increasing COVID-19 cases within our community. City Hall will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 AM-5 PM.
- As COVID-19 cases increase within our community, and in order to keep everyone safe, parks are now closed.
- Free COVID-19 Testing* through Saturday (12/05) at:
- Castroville Library from 8 AM-8 PM by appointment (Walk-ins from 4 PM-7 PM)
- Cesar Chavez Library in Salinas from 8 AM-8 PM by appointment (Walk-ins from 4 PM-7 PM)
- Seaside High School from 8 AM-8 PM
*To book your appointment, call 1-888-634-1123 or register here.
- On Tuesdays at 10:30 AM, Cypress Church will be organizing a free produce distribution at the Vosti Center (107 Centennial Drive).
- On Thursdays from 9:30 AM-10:30 AM, Food Bank for Monterey County will be facilitating a food distribution at St. Theodore's Church (116 S. Belden Street).