KICK Kiosk Wk of 12/07/2020
Highlights for this week
- On December 10th, Gonzales had 158 cases. The number keeps climbing, so please remember to WEAR YOUR MASKS, WASH YOUR HANDS, and STAY HOME.
- Food Bank for Monterey County will be hosting drive-thru food distributions at the following dates and locations:
- Mondays from 10AM - 11AM at 425 Gabilan Dr. in Soledad
- Tuesdays from 10AM - 11AM at 615 El Camino Real in Greenfield
- Wednesdays from 10AM - 11AM at 625 Division St. in King City
- Wednesdays from 11AM - 12PM at Cattlemen & College Roads in San Ardo
- Thursdays from 9:30AM - 10:30AM at 116 South Belden St. in Gonzales
- Tuesdays from 12PM - 1PM at 24285 Lincoln St. in Chualar
- There will be no distributions on the following dates:
- 12/24, 12/28, 12/29, 12/30, and 12/31
- Judging for the Holiday Yard Decorating Contest will take place December 12th, so make sure your yard looks festive!
- The last day to send a letter to Santa is next Friday, December 18th.
- The Traveling Holiday Lights Parade is going to be next Saturday, December 19th, from 6 PM - 8 PM. Clickhere to register a lighted motor vehicle.*
*There will be no: walkers, bicycles, horses, or people on floats.
- The City of Gonzales is looking for a new administrative assistant. The deadline to apply is December 17th. Clickhere if you or someone you know is interested!
- The Gonzales Police Department is still looking for a police officer. If interested, clickhere for the application and additional information!