KICK Kiosk Wk of 10/11/2021
Highlights for this week
COVID-19/ Vaccine Updates
- Children 12 and up are now eligible to receive their vaccines! Stop by the Gonzales Pharmacy or schedule yours today by calling 831-290-0039 for English and Spanish speakers.
- Covid Testing Is Now Available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 2-5:30PM at St. Theodore's Church. For more information please call 831-290-0039 between the hours of 8AM and 5PM.
- Visit this site www.mcvaccinate.com to find out about appointments or call 831-233-3447.
- If you are quarantined and in need of food and other resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-290-0044, or 831-272-4181.
- The Food Bank for Monterey County hosts food distributions every 3rd Thursday from 9:30AM to 10:30AM at Saint Theodore’s Church.
- Gonzales Community Food Pantry will be hosting a food distribution at 9AM on Friday (every 3rd and 4th of each month) at the Mission Annex on 4th & Day Streets.
- Gonzales Community Church Clothing Closet is open Tuesday-Thursday from 3PM to 5PM at the Mission Annex located on 4th and Day Streets.
Gonzales Community News
- We will be hosting the Bike and Walk to school day- join us at Central Park by 7:30AM on October 5, 12, and 26.
- Congratulations City of Gonzales! We are at a 96% vaccination rate!
- We need your help in shaping the look and feel of the new Community Complex Center. Please fill out the survey below to share your input! https://surveyhero.com/c/GONZALESCOMMUNITYCENTER
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is on 10/23/2021- The Gonzales Police Department will be accepting all unused/ expired prescription drugs.
- Prescription drugs can be dropped off at the Gonzales Police Department on 109 Fourth St. on October 23, 2021 from 10:00AM-2:00PM.
- The Gonzales Police Department is still looking for a police officer. If interested, click here for the application and additional information!
- GUSD is hiring for the following positions:
- Director Systems & Data Management
- Social Worker
- Adult Education Instructor
- Campus Supervisor
- Math Teacher
- RSP Teacher
- Saturday Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Independent Study Teacher
- Teacher on Special Assignments Academic Coach
- Substitute Teacher
HOW TO APPLY: Current employee applicants should file a letter of interest. First time employee applicants should fill out Classified Employment Application form available on our website www.gonzalesusc.net or at the District Office. You can apply on EDJOIN.ORG. For additional questions you may call: 831-675-0100
Wishing you a great rest of your week!