KICK Kiosk Wk of 08/09/2021
Highlights for this week
COVID-19/ Vaccine Updates
- Children 12 and up are now eligible to receive their vaccines! Stop by the Gonzales Pharmacy or schedule yours today by calling 831-290-0044, or 831-272-4181 for Spanish speakers.
- Covid Testing every Wednesday at the Gonzales Rx Pharmacy from 2pm-6pm, located at 18 4th St.
- Walk-ins for vaccinations are welcome
- Visit this site www.mcvaccinate.com to find out about appointments or call 831-233-3447.
- LOCAL COMMUNITY HEALTH PROVIDERS: If you are interested in volunteering to administer COVID-19 vaccines, register/apply here.
- If you are quarantined and in need of food and other resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-290-0044, or 831-272-4181.
Gonzales Community News
- Applications to join the Gonzales Youth Council are now OPEN! Youth grades 9-12 can complete the application by clicking this link. The deadline to apply is August 26th.
- The grades have changed from 8th to 9th graders.
- The City of Gonzales 2020 Chartbook of Health and Well Being is now ready to view! Please click here to take a deep dive into the health of our community.
- The Food Bank for Monterey County hosts food distributions every Thursday from 9:30AM to 10:30AM at Saint Theodore’s Church.
- Gonzales Community Food Pantry will be hosting a food distribution at 10AM on Friday (every 3rd and 4th of each month) at the Mission Annex on 4th & Day Streets.
- Gonzales Community Church Clothing Closet is open Tuesday-Thursday from 3PM to 5PM at the Mission Annex located on 4th and Day Streets.
- The Gonzales Police Department is still looking for a police officer. If interested, click here for the application and additional information!