KICK Kiosk Wk of 03/15/2021
Highlights for this week
- Independent Transportation Network Monterey County is offering free rides for those 65 years and older, to their vaccine appointments! Visit this site www.mcvaccinate.com to find out about appointments or call 831-233-3447.
- LOCAL COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICIALS: If you are interested in volunteering to administer COVID-19 vaccines, register/applyhere.
- If you are quarantined and in need of food and other resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-675-5000
- For adults and youth who are interested in learning about the City of Gonzales, such as the history of our town and what the future of the City holds in terms of housing opportunities, sign-up to be part of the Gonzales Planning Academy! You can register for the Gonzales Planning Academy (which starts March 22, and continues through April) by calling City Hall at 675-5000 or sending an email to Matthew Sundt at email@example.com!
- The City of Gonzales is also looking for people who would like to serve on the Measure K and Measure X Committees. If interested in volunteering your time to serve and are a resident of Gonzales please call City Hall at (831) 675-5000 or email Alejandra Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org to request information or access an application on the City’s website: www.gonzalesca.gov.
- The City of Gonzales, the Gonzales Youth Council will be hosting a USDA Family Food Box Distribution every Monday for the rest of March from 3PM to 5PM, or until supplies last. The distribution will take place at Centennial Park driveway.
- Cypress Church hosts distributions of staple foods every Tuesday at 107 Centennial Drive at 10:30AM.(Supplies are limited to the first 100 people.)
- The Food Bank for Monterey County hosts food distributions every Thursday from 9:30AM to 10:30AM at Saint Theodore’s Church.
- Gonzales Community Food Pantry will be hosting a food distributionat 10AM on Friday (every 3rd and 4th of each month)at the Community Church Ed. Building on 4th & Day Streets.
- Gonzales Community Church Clothing Closet is open Monday-Thursday from 3:30PM to 5PMat the Community Church Education Building located on 4th and Day Streets.