KICK Kiosk Wk of 02/15/2021
Highlights for this week
- If you are interested in getting the COVID-19 Vaccine and are in the current tier (65 years or older) call 831-290-0044, 831-272-2324, or Gonzales City Hall at 831-675-5000 to schedule your appointment!
- LOCAL COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICIALS: If you are interested in volunteering to administer COVID-19 vaccines, register/applyhere.
- If you are quarantined and in need of food and other resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-675-5000
- Please take this survey, before it closes on Feb. 28th, to let us know what you’d like to see in our Gonzales Community Center Complex!
- The Monterey Community Action Partnership (MCCAP) works to gather input from our communities every two years to help inform service priorities. Please take this survey to let them know your priorities (English) or here (Spanish).
- The City of Gonzales, the Gonzales Youth Council will be hosting a USDA Family Food Box Distribution on Monday, February 22nd from 3PM to 5PM, or until supplies last. The distribution will take place at Centennial Park driveway.
- Cypress Church hosts fresh produce distributions every Tuesday at 107 Centennial Drive at 10:30AM.(Supplies are limited to the first 100 people.)
- The Food Bank for Monterey County hosts food distributions every Thursday from 9:30AM to 10:30AM at Saint Theodore’s Church.
- The Gonzales Community Church will be having a food distribution 02/26 at 10AM at the Community Church Ed. Building on 4th & Day Streets.
- Gonzales Community Church Clothing Closet is open Monday-Thursday from 3:30PM to 5PMat the Community Church Education Building located on 4th and Day Streets.
- The City of Gonzales was recognized for our sustainability initiatives! Click here to read the article!
- The City of Gonzales received a national award from the U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) and a $15,000 grant to develop a new program, the Healthy Gonzales Initiative. The Healthy Gonzales Initiative will help our youth get healthy and help contribute to the prevention of childhood obesity.
- The Gonzales Police Department is still looking for a police officer. If interested, clickhere for the application and additional information!